Coffee is one thing that almost everyone out there looks for in the morning. Having coffee in the morning is like the best part of their entire day. Are you also looking for some espresso machine that can prepare you a great cup of coffee without having your much effort put into it? Well, if you also want that, then you are at the right place, and you need to have a look at this review of Phillips Saeco.
The espresso machine by Phillips claims to be the best machine out of all that can make your life easier, and it can prepare all types of coffee. So, how many waves of truth is in their claim, let’s figure out. Hereafter a lot of experimentation and research, we have prepared this review where you will get to know about the features of the Phillips Evo Saeco HD8857/47 espresso machine. Not only the elements but here we have reiterated the pros and cons with its design and other specifications as well.
So, without killing more time here, let get started with the Phillips Saeco Review.
If you’re looking for how the Phillips Saeco compares to alternative espresso machines, we recommend you check out our full guide to the best espresso machines, which can be found here.
Design of the Phillips Saeco
The Philips Saeco GranBaristo Avanti comes with a lustrous design that is exactly like a futuristic java dream machine come true. It has a rectangular profile that is another go-go for turning the tables. It’s sleek and looks much advanced and high tech as compared to the other kitchen appliances.
Despite its rectangular shape, its corners are sculpted around with such grace in shiny chrome highlights. So, all in all, the Phillips Saeco is having a startling design, great applause for its designers.
Features of the Phillips Saeco
However, knowing that this is the only exclusive machine that comes with new H2O technology, the people are going crazy over it. Still, it won’t be fair, not pointing out its other prevalent features as well. Without grasping much time, I would like to discuss the features provided in the particular model.
- Completely automatic milk frothing: In this Philips model, you get an automatic milk frother. You only need to choose the drink you want to have, and the rest of the work will be done by the machine.The machine is capable of providing dense, and long-lasting milk flows an ideal temperature all the time.
- Double boiler: The double boiler in the machine ensures that milk and the water is heated to the ideal temperatures required to prepare a perfect espresso.
- Splash free: The particular feature of the machine helps in preventing the contamination of your coffee and milk.
- Crema and body boost function: It is a feature that is only included in the Philips brand espresso machines. It helps to adjust the right amount of pressure required to get out a perfect amount of crema as per your taste.
- Save option for settings: The best feature of the machine is that it comes with a save option for your settings. Thereby once you find particular settings ideal according to your taste, then you can save them. You don’t require adjusting them every other day.
Apart from all the above features that we discussed above, more features are just amazing. Some of them are no time for heating between two coffees, automatic descaling and cleaning as well. Not only are these, but the Phillips Saeco comes with a fifteen-month of the warranty period as well, and it also does have options for extending the warranty. Let’s say if you want a warranty period of 3-4 years, then it will cost you additionally.
Pros and Cons of the of the Phillips Saeco
As with any espresso machine, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Phillips Saeco
Coming to its advantages, then it has some features that can leave you speechless. So, let’s take a look at all the pros it has.
- Well-known brand: The first and foremost plus point is that the espresso machine is from a brand that has been there in the market for a long time and has gained the trust of so many people. So, one can trust the brand on its accountability and the product quality as it will not manufacture any product that will take down its image in the market.
- H2 technology: The feature that makes it distinct from all the other espresso machines available in the market is that is its H2 technology. This particular technology exclusively is slotted for this specific model of Philips.
- Easy to use: Well, as we already discussed above that it comes with automated settings as well, so it might be clear to you how easy it will be to use.
- Dual boiler: Its dual boiler helps you in creating no more spoilt coffees. It is because the milk gets heated with the water.
- Self-cleaning: Now here comes my favorite feature that is self-cleaning. It cleans itself without requiring any of your efforts. So, now you don’t need to spend your time on removing its part, cleaning them and reinserting them, the machine can do all by itself. Not only is this, but the milk carafe in Phillips Saeco is also auto-cleaned, isn’t that amazing?
- Design: The best part about the Phillips Saeco espresso maker is that it is compact and lightweight as well. It weighs only 35 lbs, and its small size makes it look even classier and non-imposing.
However, the product is good on its own, but still, we will not ignore discussing the disadvantages of this product here. So, have a glance at the below-recapitulated downsides of Phillips Saeco.
- The machine doesn’t come with any timer.
- It takes more time to prepare a cup of coffee as compared to the other models of espresso machines in the market.
The price of this machine is 2000$, which can be a lot more for several people out there for a coffee machine.
Our Final Thoughts
So, after getting acquainted with this much knowledge, I think you will easily be able to figure out whether the product is the right choice for you or not. However, considering the self-cleaning feature, you get in, it makes it worth buying for sure.
Well, you are indeed paying a sharp price for the Phillips Saeco espresso machine, and that too just for pleasure. But if you are willing to spend so much money, then you can go for it.