For real coffee lovers, instant coffee is never the way to go. Now buying coffee from the coffee shop though may seem easy and quick to get a great cup of coffee.
But without any doubt, it is also an expensive thing to repeat. However if one can brew a good aromatic coffee in one’s kitchen every morning, then life can be much easier and happier.
To brew a great cup, one can choose any type fo machines but for that perfect cuppa choose a French press. There are many in the market to choose from, but none are like the sterling pro French press. One can find the best features in this French press as it is super handy to use and also falls in one’s budget.
If you’re looking for how the Sterling Pro French Press compares to alternative french press machine, we recommend you check out our full guide to the best espresso machines, which can be found here.
Features of the Sterling Pro French Press
Some of the major features to look out for are:
- Heat resistant glass: One of the best things about this French press is that heat resistant glass that is it made up of. Usually, it is observed that the French press glass tend to break after a few years of usage as it becomes weaker with heat exposure. However, in this French press, the body is made of high-quality heat resistant borosilicate glass which can withstand years of usage without any breakage.
- Screen filter: Many French press users tend to complain of grind in their cup of coffee. However, with the sterling pro’s French press one will not have to worry about such things. The filter used here is a screen filter and it fitted all across the body, which can catch every single grind particle. One can also use finer ground for coffee in this French press without any worries.
- Safe: Another very important things about this French press is the safety it comes with. If one is a French press then they must have noticed that the brew lid is the one that gets too hot. This can be dangerous and can also scald the user. but in this French press, the lid is lined by plastic which prevents overheating and makes the press safe to use.
- Volume: The volume of the French press is 34 ounces and that is quite enough when it comes to making a few cups of coffee. Thus one can say that this French press is perfect for small parties or dinner get together. One will not have to brew coffee repeatedly for all the guests separately.
- Looks: Lastly, the aesthetics of the French press is worth appreciating. This French press is the perfect mix of traditional charms and modern looks. Thus one can flaunt their French press and cam also gift them to other coffee lovers.
Pros and Cons of the Sterling Pro French Press
As with any french press machine, there are going to be advantages and disadvantages when compared to other product options. This option is no exception. We would be remiss if we didn’t cover this baby jumper from all angles. Below are some of the pros and cons that we have discovered with the Sterling Pro French Press.
- Thermo resistant glass to keep the French press safe from breakage.
- The press if completely dishwasher safe.
- It makes 4-5 cups of coffee easily.
- Double screen filter to keep the coffee and grind away.
- 34 ounces is a bit less if one is trying to make coffee in larger volume.
- The coffee may not be kept hot for too long of periods.
Our Final Thoughts
If one is looking for a home friendly french press which is safe to use and has the right kind of features, then the sterling pro French press is the one to choose. One will not get good quality and quantity, one can also enjoy the great taste of the coffee.